· 5 visitor berths are available, all on the outer face or east side of the pontoons.
· Visitor berth depths vary from 1.7 to 2.7m at chart datum
· Minimum depth in the entrance/approach to pontoons is 2.0m at chart datum
· Maximum size boat is 14 metres but slightly larger boats may be accommodated by arrangement
· There is less water to the west of the pontoons.
· Water and electricity are available on the pontoons
· There are showers, toilets and a laundry in the amenity building adjacent to the pontoon gangway.
· Bins for waste and recycling are situated near the amenity building.
· There is an honesty box for berth fees on the amenity building
· There is a shop about 1 mile away with a good range of provisions. Gas bottles are also stocked.
· Fuel is available at the pier by arrangement.
If you require information or assistance contact Andrew Nisbet 07788412035 or Kate Lonsdale 07545389354.